Introducing the proven step-by-step formula you can use to have a successful six-figure online store
Learn how to increase your online sales, pay yourself more and have more free time to do the things you love without feeling guilty. Experience what it feels like to be truly successful.
Hi, I’m Andreea Ayers —
a successful entrepreneur, frequent contributor and guest author who has started and sold multiple companies over the last seven years and been featured in over 400 media outlets. I’ve also hosted keynote talks up and down the country and have presented for CreativeLive on two separate occasions — a platform streaming free online classes from the world’s top experts.
other media outlets
LET ME GUESS…
You already HAVE an online store,
and now you’re ready for more.
More paying customers.
More profit to play with.
More success to run your fingers through.
Or you’re ready to
set up your first online store.
Only, you have no idea where to start.
You found out the hard way that spending time and money and effort launching your website is only half the battle.
And that it’s rarely as simple as build-it-and-they-will-come.
But luckily, the frustration you feel is fueling you forward.
You believe in your product. And you know it has the potential to be a huge success online. Now you just need to figure out what to do NEXT to get more people to buy from you.
Otherwise, you may as well go back to running things from Etsy full-time, or standing on your feet all-day-long at tradeshow after tradeshow, hoping you can earn enough business to make ends meet.
When I launched my first online store 7 years ago, I had a strict budget, and couldn’t afford to go overboard.
But when I discovered that the tiniest of tweaks could make the biggest of differences to my site’s visibility and brand’s credibility, I was hooked.
Not only could people could FIND me more easily, but they trusted me enough to buy from me once they did.
And as I became more intentional about the experience that people had with me on my website, I saw people spending more time on my site and more money on my products.
We’re not talking “small change”, either.
With my company, Tees for Change, I sold over 20,000 t-shirts and hit six-figures after just 18 months in business.
My shirts appeared in over 200 magazines, newspapers and TV shows, including ABC, NBC, Fox, The Bonnie Hunt Show, Redbook, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today Magazine, Ladies’ Home Journal, Self, Shape, The Nest, and more.
I even got Tori Spelling, Ed Begley, Denise Richards, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Sarah Michelle Gellar to wear my tees. (Such a blast!)
But I wouldn’t have done ANY of that if I’d had a shoddy website, or even one that didn’t do a great job of portraying my products in the best light.
Not to mention the fact that, if I didn’t fine tune my website to cope with the influx of traffic I received each time I got more exposure, all that PR would’ve simply resulted in more visitors who went away empty handed.
That’s why it was crucial for me to look at my site from every angle to ensure an optimal visitor experience that flowed seamlessly from end to end.
I sold Tees for Change back in 2011, but I kept the lessons I’d learned and implemented them in the NEXT company I launched, Soaps to Live By.
And whatever I did, it worked.
In 9 short months, my soaps were featured in more than 50 media outlets and I’d sold more than 6,000 bars of soap. (That’s a lot of squeaky clean people.)
In the meantime, I’d started receiving phone calls and emails from aspiring entrepreneurs asking me how I did it.
So in 2009, I wrote T-Shirt Profits: The Complete Guide to Starting Your Own Successful T-shirt Business.
And in 2010, I launched the T-shirt Profits Coaching Program, which included private and group coaching around how to set up and run a successful t-shirt business.
But it wasn’t just t-shirt oriented entrepreneurs who needed my help. Others were struggling, too:
- to get exposure for their products on- and offline
- to increase their sales in-store and on their website
- to keep visitors engaged long past that first purchase.
And so I began mentoring people full-time.
Since then, I’ve helped thousands of entrepreneurs all over the world take their product-based businesses to the next level.
And I’ve loved every minute of it.
But for a while there, I took the online store side of things almost for granted.
My focus was on helping people funnel more traffic towards their website using media coverage, and get their products in front of people with the power to place them in stores.
I even launched Get Media Happy, a PR matchmaking service helping entrepreneurs connect directly with magazine editors . . . but slowly, one thing became abundantly clear.
People needed help selling more on their websites.
They were struggling to convert visitors, disappointed by a lack of sales, and frankly? Desperate for answers.
While up on stage at Creative Live, I recall one audience member suggesting that, if people wanted something, they’d buy it—no matter what.
But the opposite is true, and here’s why:
Having a website
is not a guarantee…
…that people will visit.
…that people will buy.
…that people will stick around.
It’s YOUR job to convince people to buy from you once they’re there.
The good news? There are things that you can do that will guarantee you more visitors, more buyers, and more repeat customers.
And the even better news? I want to share every last one of them with you.
In fact, I want to fling open the doors of my business and show you everything I’ve successfully applied over the last 7 years to DRAMATICALLY increase not only my own sales, but those I’ve coached one-on-one.
Because the results were off the charts!
And I know yours can be, too.
WE ALMOST DID $1 Million in Sales!
“Your program was amazing and I still refer people to it today! I attribute so much of our success to you! Radiantly You now has Independent Wellness Guides in all 50 states, and we almost did $1,000,000 in sales in 2014!”
— Melissa Brown, Radiantly You
Entrepreneurship doesn’t come with a guidebook.
And you’ve probably found yourself on a steep learning curve—one you don’t have the stamina to navigate alone anymore.
But there’s no reason for you to figure this out by all by yourself.
At least, not anymore.
And if you’re determined enough and committed enough to succeed no matter what, I created this program like-no-other with you in mind.
But first, a question:
What would it be like to have a community of other people, just like you, available DAILY to answer your questions, lend advice and share support?
I’m talking about somewhere you can go and feel fully supported, seen and heard by people who get it, who’ve been there, and who are facing the same kinds of challenges.
Couple that with access to monthly themed Q&A calls and office hours with a successful entrepreneur-turned-coach who has mastered the art of online sales inside AND out, and is now sharing everything she’s got with you—no holds barred—and you have a pretty irresistible combination of business smarts and tried-and-true lessons to see you through one of the more complicated (and certainly most overwhelming) areas of running a business online.
Your Ultimate Online Store delivers that and more.
Over the course of 7 modules, you’ll cover everything from setting up your online store on a platform that works for you, to optimizing your product descriptions, tracking inventory, integrating with different shipping providers, and growing your email list — and that’s just for starters.
Here’s the full scope of what we’ll cover:
How to Choose the Right Platform For Your Online Store
Learn . . .
- more than 10 questions to ask before you select a shopping cart platform
- which shopping cart platform does WHAT, so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you
- comparison of 25+ popular shopping cart platforms, so you can decide which one is right for you
- which pros and cons you should consider when deciding between a fully-hosted vs. self-hosted vs. WordPress-hosted shopping cart
- BONUS DOWNLOAD: Checklist of more than 100 features that you might need in your online store, so you can choose the ones that are right for you
How to Optimize the Ten Most Important Pages on Your Website to Increase Conversions
Find out . . .
- how to set up a HOMEPAGE that reflects what you represent as a brand, builds trust, sparks a conversation, and encourages your visitors to spend more time on your site
- which 10 things your homepage MUST have — and why each one is so crucial to your success
- how to layout your homepage (includes 100+ eCommerce homepage examples to inspire you)
- which 10 can’t-miss elements to include on your ABOUT page that will help people to trust you (includes 20+ solid about page examples from other eCommerce stores to give you a head start)
- what to include on your CONTACT page so that people feel comfortable reaching out
- exact formulas for the other seven important pages on your website, including examples of each
- BONUS CHECKLISTS AND WORKSHEETS: Homepage checklist, About page checklist, Contact page checklist, Contact page tools
How to Set Up Your Product Pages for Success
Find out . . .
- how to write the kind of product descriptions that not only build trust, but do the selling for you
- which one element every product description MUST have if you want people to buy
- which tools will enable you to create compelling product photos and videos, without breaking the bank
- how to use photos and/or videos to increase the likelihood that someone will purchase (includes multiple examples of sites that are already using these elements effectively)
- how to compete on the same playing field as brick-and-mortar stores
- how to easily generate customer reviews, ratings and testimonials to increase your credibility and build trust
- how to best integrate social media so that people share your products with their friends
This module also includes the following downloadable worksheets:
- 100 Words That Sell: a cheatsheet to help you write great product descriptions
- Your Product Page Checklist: everything to include on your product pages to increase the chance of a sale
- Product photography tools: so you have all of the product photography tools at your disposal
- Product video tools: so you can create the best videos for your website
- Product video examples: so you can get inspired by other product videos and see what they are doing right
How to Handle the Tech Side of Your Online Store Without Getting a Migraine
Learn . . .
- how to determine exactly what your shipping rates should be
- how to integrate your shopping cart with different shipping providers
- how to track your inventory so that you can fulfill orders without a hitch
- where to start when it comes to sales tax — and what you must know
- how to measure visitor behavior and engagement to optimize conversions and increase sales
- how to choose the right payment provider for your store and two things you can do to lower your payment processing fees
This module also includes the following downloadable worksheets:
- Side by side comparison of more than 20 payment processors so you can pick the right provider for your store and save hundreds on your merchant fees
SEO Made Simple — How to Optimize Your Online Store for Search Engines
Find out . . .
- what you need to do to get to the TOP of search engine results, so that you can maximize your visitor traffic
- how to quickly research relevant keywords and discover what your potential customers are searching for
- how to optimize your product pages to drive traffic to specific products in your online store
- what to include on your home page to attract relevant visitor traffic
- what critical SEO errors you could be making right now
- which SEO best practices have the potential to double your online sales
How to Grow Your Email List
Discover . . .
- how your email list directly impacts online sales — and how to use this relationship to your advantage
- how to handle the tech side of things — including choosing and integrating an email provider with your online store (includes a comparison of the most popular email list providers + pros and cons of each)
- what to include on your home page to encourage people to give you their email address in the first place
- the top free and paid ways to grow your number of subscribers, fast
- what to include in your emails to keep people interested, and how often you should send emails for maximum effect
How to Use Your Blog to Drive More Traffic and Sales
Learn . . .
- 10 reasons why you need a blog in the first place — and how having one can dramatically increase the number of visitors who come to your site
- the pros and cons of hosting a blog on your website vs. hosting it elsewhere
- how to set up your blog
- what to blog about — and how often to blog (includes 52 ideas for blog posts)
- where to source images — and which images to use
How to Drive Traffic to Your Website
In this FREE extra training (worth $997), you’ll learn:
- how to get featured by popular bloggers to drive more traffic to your website
- how to get your online store more media exposure
- how to use social media to attract potential customers (from instagram and Pinterest to twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- how to get your products listed on social shopping sites — and how to optimize your listings to generate as many sales as possible
- and more ways to drive traffic to your website
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
Entrepreneurs with a physical product line, including:
Art & decor
Fashion & accessories
Baby & kids products
Fitness & exercise
Handmade & DIY
Organic & Eco
Drinks & beverages
Paper & stationery
Entrepreneurs who currently have on online store
Entrepreneurs who sell on other platforms (Etsy, Artfire, OpenSky, Amazon, etc.) and who are thinking about opening up an online store
Entrepreneurs who have a dropshipping online store
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR:
It’s also not for:
Those who are looking for an easy, get rich quick scheme
Those who are not willing to do the work it takes to get results
Those who don’t believe in building connections with their customers
If you want people to buy from you, you have to give them a reason to buy.
A reason to trust you.
A reason to believe that you’re the real deal.
And if you want your business to live up to its full potential, you need to commit to making that happen.
But firehosing you with information is not my style.
Which is why each lesson will give you the chance to go DEEP, to learn AND implement, to get support and advice within a supportive community—as well as all of your questions answered.
Because if you’re too overwhelmed to apply anything, there’s no point even starting.
If this program feels like the answer and you know you can commit yourself to implementing everything you learn, then get ready…
Because your bottom line is about to skyrocket.
Instant access to all 7 modules (40+ videos)
More than 15 downloadable worksheets
Six FREE bonus monthly live trainings focused on getting traffic to your online store
Lifetime unlimited access to course materials and updates
I’m so confident you’ll see results with this program, I back it up with a full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you don’t get the results you want, or feel this course wasn’t for you, there are no hard feelings! However, I do require you to DO THE WORK before you ask for a refund. WHY? Because I know that if you implement these strategies, you will see results! Simply send us an email that proves that you did the work required and we’ll immediately refund your money.
What past coaching clients are saying . . .
I HAVE TRIPLED MY BUSINESS
“I just wanted you to know that ever since I took your course, my husband and I have tripled my business in the last year and the sky is the limit!! You have been such an amazing blessing to me and I just wanted you to know…. you are making a BIG difference!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!!!”
– Phyllis Harris, Phyllis Harris Designs
I AM SO GRATEFUL
“I am so grateful that I found you and this course. You are such a huge part in helping me go for my dreams! I feel like I have a net underneath me ready to bounce me back up when I am down.”
– Lindy LaRoche, Poppy Soap
SALES HAVE GONE TO SIX FIGURES
“Since I started your course and shifted my full intention and attention to my business, sales have gone from low five figures to six figures within ONE year and then “middish” six figures this past year. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!”
– Kathy Dannel Vitcak, The Blissful Dog
I’VE SEEN NOTHING LIKE IT OUT THERE!
“It’s been great so far for me, very meaty and I’ve seen nothing like it out there. There are too many marketing courses out there teaching people how to sell info products, and really, how many people are there really that are qualified experts enough to offer info products?”
– Amy Won, TreeSpace Studio
IT IS HELPING ME SO MUCH
“I am so enjoying your course! It was such a huge decision at the time but absolutely one of the very best things I have done for my business so thank you for everything you are doing for product based entrepreneurs. It is helping me so much. I feel so much more focused…”
– Georgie, Beauxoxo
You’re exactly where you need to be! Your Ultimate Online Store will walk you through exactly which steps you need to take to set up your first online store without getting overwhelmed or confused.
We think Etsy is a great place for online retailers to start selling their products, but if you want to grow your business and be taken seriously by retailers and the media, you’ll need to have your own online store.
The other thing to bear in mind is that Etsy could shut down tomorrow, which means your store would be shut down, too. Your entire business would be gone, which is another reason why it’s a good idea to have an online store that you have full ownership of.
Not a problem! As soon as you DO have products, all you’ll need to do is take some photographs and add them to your amazing, all-ready-to-go website (which I’ll walk you through building every step of the way).
Not at all. In fact, none of the platforms that I recommend in this course require any technical knowledge other than what you have right now!
It depends how dedicated you are to building your online store as fast as possible. You can set up the basics in as little as 30 minutes, but it’s a good idea to set aside at least a few days to get everything up and running as it should be.
No! I’ll walk you through many of the different payment options (including PayPal) and show you the pros and cons of each so that you can decide which works best for you. Once you decide, it’ll usually take you a few days to get approved and start accepting credit cards on your website.
Absolutely! This course will help you earn even MORE sales from your online store by talking you through areas that you may not have even thought of optimizing yet. In addition to getting your online store in the best shape it can be, you’ll also learn plenty of new strategies to drive even more traffic to your website.
What would it mean to you to have an online store that literally earned you money while you slept?
Imagine what you could do with all the extra cash in your bank account, and how much more free time you’d have to spend working on other areas of your business.
Maybe you crave more time with your loved ones, or wish you could jet off to an exotic location in another part of the world at a moment’s notice.
Now you can.
The next round of Your Ultimate Online Store starts as soon as you sign up
Instant access to all 7 modules (40+ videos)
More than 15 downloadable worksheets
Six FREE bonus monthly live trainings
Lifetime unlimited access to all course materials and all updates
YOU INSPIRED ME TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
“You inspired me to take this to the next level. Really and truly… I would NEVER have been able to streamline this. But I really owe the ‘leap’ of faith to you :) I am really grateful and I will recommend as many people to you as I can.”
– Anna Pereira, Anna Pereira Designs